Monday, December 3, 2012

So Behind!!!

I was having a lot of difficulty uploading pictures, so I was unable to blog for awhile.  I'm behind. I'll try to play catch up with all of the fun things we have been doing lately! 

Here are some cute ones of the kids:

Bryn's first time in a shopping cart like this!  She had a BLAST and giggled the entire time driving.

I get compliments a lot on Bryn's clothes.  I can't help it- it is so much fun dressing her!  I'll have to post a better pic of this Christmas outfit.  It's darling.



The boys love taking showers, especially Eli.  He feels like he's a big kid taking a shower and complains when I put all 3 in the tub.  I'll be honest, he is getting so tall that it is cramped when I have them all in the bath at the same time. Evan takes showers just to hang with his older brother.  He probably only gets 30% clean in there! :)

No comments: