Monday, December 3, 2012

Birthday Party for Bryn

Because it is just a click to add photos now, I will add a bunch from Bryn's first birthday party!  We celebrated with family and it was perfect.  In attendance were Memaw and Pepaw, Grandma and Grandpa, Granny, Jon and Sara and Aunt Marta and Uncle Jim. Thank you, everyone, for coming and making her first party so special.
 
 
Planning the party!
 
I'm not great at making cakes, but I try and enjoy it.  Strawberry cake with buttercream icing.


This was a big hit!  I put Bryn's monthly pics up on display.  She looks like a different person from month 1 to month 12!

Bryn's gifts!  Note the cars wrapping paper that Eli picked out for Bryn and attached a pink bow.  Evan picked out Mickey for his gift. Both boys took money from their piggy banks and picked out a gift for their sister.  And made her a card!  Bryn received a lot of very nice presents!  Thanks again.
 
Getting ready for the party!

Blurry but cute. :)
 
Eating Lunch:



 
Now the cake!!

Only eating icing

Now she has it figured out!

And...like usual, we had to cut her off because she ate and ate and ATE!
 
A few of her gifts!






 
Party Peeps!
 












 
And I just have to add this next picture.  Uncle Jim (Cory's uncle) works for Coke and as a promotional deal he received a basketball hoop game a couple of years ago. He kept it in a box in his garage since then.   He brought it when they came to Bryn's party and gave it to us.  I can't explain how shocked we were after Cory assembled it!  Oh my gosh, it is not only HUGE but it is awesome and so much fun. Our basement is pretty much empty, so right now it sits smack dab in the middle of our basement! ha! We may have Jim to thank in the future when our boys or Bryn are on a basketball scholarship! :)
 
 

No comments: