To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Circus with the boys
We went to the circus a couple weeks ago, but I'm just getting to posting these pics. Cory stayed home with Bryn and our neighbor friends came with us. I really didn't know what to expect, but it was a fabulous show and the boys were in complete awe. I was worried about Evan and how he would do, but if you look at the top picture that sums it up! He was fascinated and sat on my lap the entire time just taking in everything. We had great seats (thanks Sara), and so we were up close to the action. You should have seen and heard Evan and Eli tell their Daddy about the circus! Pure excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment