Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with Memaw and Pepaw

My parents were able to come Christmas Eve and celebrate with us at our house.  Unfortunately, their stay was cut short by the weather, so they headed home Christmas day after we had our big lunch meal.  It was such a great visit though.  I love the memories I have with my mom in the kitchen in the past and now.  I love hugging my dad and having him there on special occasions. They got to see our kid's experience the joy of Christmas and Santa this year, which was so special to them and us. As usual, they were SUPER giving this year and went overboard on spoiling us all.  The kids were so excited about everything and the biggest gift wasn't even opened yet.  They got a Gator just like the one they used to drive around that belonged to our old neighbors in KY.  Eli and Evan will have so much fun this spring and summer.  Thank you for everything! 

 






 


No comments: