The preschool celebrated Eli's 5th birthday last Friday. The teachers had invited me to come and I wasn't sure about how Eli felt about that, but he seemed excited when I told him Evan and Bryn were able to come too! I was so proud of how Eli took care of his little brother that day and made sure he was involved. As soon as we got there, he took Ev's hand and showed him around and asked the teacher if Evan can sit by him. As you can see from the pics, Evan was right there with him and he loved it! He sat with Eli on the floor and when Eli was doing his show and tell, Ev just got up (hilarious) and walked up front to be next to his big brother. And of course chimed in to talk to the class too! It was very sweet. And then when it was "activity" time, Eli walked around with Evan and even took him to the restroom unprompted. Bryn was crawling around the room having a blast and Eli would check in with her as well to make sure she was okay. He knew I had my eye on Bryn though...whew, those little preschooler girls were very "motherly" toward our baby. :) It was a great day seeing my big boy being so thoughtful and considerate toward his baby brother (and sister).
Even Bryn was listening to the lesson (all 3 are sitting there)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment