To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Mom Confession...
Bryn and Evan literally fight over Mommy- who gets held, who gets to sit in my lap, etc. They both want me to put them down for bed. They love their daddy time, but they definitely want Mama's attention more. It is sort of crazy, but I honestly feel good knowing that I am loved like that and doing at least something right for them to feel that way about me. On the other hand, Eli lately has been pulling away from me and it is ripping my heart out! He is going through a Daddy obsession and although those two butt heads and bicker all the time (let's face it, they are clones of each other), Eli still wants to spend every second with his Dad. Every rare now and then he'll want to cuddle with me or if he's hurt he'll come to me, but 95% of the time he doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm not exaggerating! I have to force it and gulp back my hurt feelings. I try so hard with him and I'm not sure what is going on. Every preschooler I know, which is a LOT, absolutely adore their mom and want them around all the time. That's what makes it that much harder! sniff. I'll keep loving that little guy and hope that this anti-mom thing is a phase. I pray that's the case!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment