Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Goofy boys


This video really captures Eli and Evan's personality: Evan breaking out in song, Simply having..(a wonderful Christmas time), Eli correcting Evan, both getting aggravated at each other and butting heads.  It is pretty classic!   It is so cute how excited they get about certain things.  Evan is pumped to start gymnastics, which he corrects me often and calls it "acrobats"...he's going to be in the circus.  We went to the circus last month and it really left an impression on him!  We are considering signing Ev up for soccer too at some point.  Eli can't wait for t-ball to start.  Too bad we have another 3 months until it begins and an even bigger bummer is that his games are at 8 am on Saturday's!   Oh my.  

Note a few things:   when I am getting the stare down from Eli it is because I was trying to tell him to get off the counter.  When Evan reamed Eli for talking when HE was trying to talk, I gave Eli a stare down warning him not to flip out b/c I didn't want the video to end up in a shouting match.  ha! 

No comments: