I thought everyone might be interested in seeing before and after pictures of our house. The only thing the pics really show though is color. They were taken the weekend the house was painted, yet before furniture was moved in. It looks radically different when you add furniture too! It's a definite work in progress furnishing this house- it's about 4 times bigger than our previous home(s). It's a fun problem to have though and we look forward to calling this place home and making it cozy.
The Great Room Before:
I love red, even red walls, but not in a room this size.
After:
A lot softer. We are putting up long panel curtains that will really make the room look different!
Kitchen Before:
After:
For some reason the above photo makes it look yellow, this one has better lighting. It's a light brown/beige color
Dining Room Before:
After:
I love this color!
Eli's Room Before:
After (no kitchen cabinets in there):
And we got new carpet since taking this photo!
Evan's Room Before:
After (again no cabinets, new carpet):
Bryn's Room Before:
After (same deal):
Bryn's Bathroom Before:
After (took glass door off and put up pretty gray curtain, towels, etc):
Master Bedroom Before:
After:
Before (exercise room):
After (got carpet and made a guest room. Another room we are making into an exercise room!):
Before:
After (Playroom):
I have plans for this room..it wasn't painted professionally, but I plan to paint it and make it bright and fun. Maybe even use chalkboard paint for one wall. Sort of a low priority, but it'll be fun doing it eventually.








1 comment:
Good choices with the paint! the home is looking beautiful! You guys have been BUSY!!! :-) Miss ya!
Post a Comment