To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Thank you, Mom!
I truly feel like have the best, most loving parents in the world. When my mom found out about my recovery being a little harder than expected, she made a quick decision to stay with me longer than she originally planned. Dad too! He stayed and helped as long as he could, then drove back to Evansville to work a few days, and then drove back to KY to pick up my mom. Having my mom stay for 9 days (and my Dad for a few) was such a blessing. It was like having Super Woman around! Mom cooked, cleaned, went grocery shopping, gave the boys their baths, put them to bed, took Eli to preschool and picked him up...the list goes on and on. I truly don't know what we would have done without her. It is hard to admit that you need help, but Cory and I really did. Not only was she a huge help, but it was nice having the company too. We all were teary as she left Thursday evening and I overheard Eli tell Cory that night that he already missed Memaw. And Evan walked around saying, "Memaw, Pepaw! Where are you?" You are appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment