To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Sibling Love
We love seeing our kids interact and play with each other. Eli and Evan are becoming buds and both boys adore their sister, especially Eli. Eli is just so in love with her and is very protective. He talks to her all the time and tries to make her smile. Evan is barely 2 yr old, so his relationship isn't quite the same. However, he pats her and gets a kick out of Bryn smiling and babbling. I often just stand back and watch and listen to the kids without letting them know. That is when I really get to witness the relationship forming between all 3 and when I get the biggest smiles. Of course, sometimes it isn't always sweet sounds I hear too! I will often ignore the cries and whines so to force the boys to work out their problems. That strategy works half the time. :) I recently posted on Facebook that the best gift you can give a child is a sibling and I truly mean that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment