Our Ev Man!
Never got the stains out of that shirt.
All 3 wore their IU gear that day ! Evan obviously can't read, but he must recognize the IU logo b/c he said, "Is that my IU shirt?" as I got it out of the closet. He has never seen this shirt, it's new!
Evan is your classic 2 year old- into everything!! Actually, that is an understatement. Let me describe a day I had with him recently. It was a school day for Eli and Cory was working. I was trying to get myself and 3 kids ready, fed and out the door to take Eli to school. During breakfast Evan is throwing food across the table. As I'm cleaning up breakfast, Ev is emptying bins of toys onto the floor. I ask him to clean it up and he throws a tantrum and cries and cries. Eli helps me clean it up. Then as I'm getting myself ready in the bathroom, Evan pulls a roll of toilet paper into a big pile in the other bathroom and takes off his pants and socks. I get things back in order. I wanted to stop by Walgreens to pick up pictures while I was out, so I sat at the PC and was uploading pics to their website. At that point I only had a couple minutes before I had to leave to get Eli to school on time. As my last photo was loading, Evan casually walks up to the computer and turns it off! There went that idea! I was so upset ,but that was classic Evan. I got the kids loaded in the van and on the way to school Evan takes his shoes and socks off AGAIN and for some reason is crying pretty much the whole way there. I finally get to Walgreens later that day and while I'm there checking out, Evan is pulling everything off the shelves. Wow, he is exhausting! Most of my days are like this with him. He is just a very busy, active kid! With that said, he is a lot of fun too and we just love this age despite the chaos. He is talking so well and says the funniest things. Watch out though- he repeats anything and everything you say! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment