We want so much for our boys to be best buds and it is starting to happen before our eyes. I think it's because Evan is talking so well now that they can communicate with each other. We'll overhear them having conversations or laughing together and it's the best sound ever. This picture captures a moment that melted my heart. Evan was crying a lot and wanted me to hold him, but I was nursing Bryn and couldn't at that moment. So, Eli says to Ev, "I'll hold you, Evan!" and Evan said okay, quit crying and sat right down on his lap. And they sat like that for a long time- Evan sniffling and Eli just holding him. Actually, that happened first in Evan's room and this picture is about an hour later when Evan asked Eli to hold him when I was cooking. FYI, that is what I struggle with most having 3 little kids. I can't be there for them all when they need me. I'm so glad that Eli is such a loving boy and was able to help me out. It was such a sweet moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment