Sunday, September 26, 2010

Playing Catch-Up on Postings!

So big!

This picture really lets you see how much of a mini-me Eli is of Cory!

I caught this sweet moment on camera. Eli was kissing his brother's head unprompted and completely out of love. He didn't know I was behind him.



Above: We love this cute outfit that Granny (Grandma Shirley) bought for Evan. This was the first colder day of the year.

Below: Eli's first "camping" trip with Daddy was Labor day weekend. Cory set up a tent in our yard and he and Eli slept under the stars. Well, that is until Daddy cut it short and brought Eli in at 2 am because HE was cold and not sleeping well..Eli was sleeping like a bear! ha!



FYI: Our PC is running VERY slow these days. It takes me forever to upload pictures for the blog, so I have been slacking on the job because of it. I'll try to do better!

No comments: