Eli loves reading books and it is a bed and nap time routine to read several before going to sleep. Eli was reading to Evan here and Evan was loving it! Best buds already.

Our cute boys :)
Having our usual "brothers" photo shoot that I try to do often.
Sniff, sniff...
Evan's hands are always in his mouth or up by his face these days. This picture captures it perfect!
Cory's 31st birthday. Cory said it is going down in history as one of his all time favs. My friend Emily watched the boys while Cory and I met after work for dinner. We then came home and Cory opened his gift, ate coconut cake, and we partied to the music of Cory's card that Eli picked out (Shout song). Eli danced and laughed until 10 pm until we made him go to bed. Evan was up partying too!
Mary Grace, Evan, and Jane
My friend Katie (we taught together at Ryle) moved to Madison, IN and recently had beautiful twin girls! The girls were born the beginning of February, so Evan is just a few weeks younger. We had a great time visiting and I definitely confirmed my perception of what it is like to be a mother of twins. Katie was amazing and had things under control! I was so impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment