Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Fun Visit Home to Evansville


Zoo Visit


Eli and his Pepaw at the zoo

Evan's Weekend :)


The above pictures are examples of what Evan did while Eli was playing. :)

Playing at Memaw and Pepaw's House



Eli LOVES playing in the playhouse Pepaw built for his grandkids. My mom captured all of these cute moments of Eli playing by himself.


This brings swinging to a whole new level of fun. My dad has this little 'baby' swing hung from a tall tree, so Eli can go extremely high. Despite him being a million miles up in the air, he still yelled "higher!"

Picking Strawberries!


See what I picked?

Helping Memaw fill her basket

Eli was more into picking dandelions than strawberries..

But he occasionally picked some and sampled them.


More Evan Pics





1 comment:

The McClains said...

Hi Jess! I love, love, love all the new photos! I can't believe how much Eli looks like Cory (especially in that picture of him in the swing) and how much Evan looks like you. It is so cute to see them together. Also, that little playhouse your dad built is awesome! :)