Thursday, June 10, 2010

Evie's 3 Month Pictures


Evan had his 3 month pictures taken at JC Penny's. Overall, they were very good and he did great! I brought in a picture of Eli at 3 months and asked if they could try to replicate it. I was wanting to put them in frames in our house. The photographer did a great job...check it out below! I ordered Evan's in black and white too, although the one below is in color. Everyone always says our boys look nothing alike, but with these pictures you can definitely see the resemblance! Cory and I LOVE having these above our bed of our sweet boys (you can see them from the living room too). I actually bought a third frame for when we have a girl one day. We can add her 3 month picture to the wall too. :)



(don't look too close at this picture..you'll see Ev's male parts..not hard to miss..and Eli is attacking his little brother..no surprise)

The following pictures we ordered along with the one above:




The following pictures we did not order, but they are still adorable!:






No comments: