Friday, April 9, 2010

More Family Pictures

Memaw and Pepaw visited recently! As usual, we had a great time despite the usual photos where we can never get a shot of Eli and Pepaw both smiling. ha! :)

This is a normal moment in our house caught on camera. Eli is obsessed with his little brother and we have the hardest time keeping him off Evan.

Aww..such a little guy.

These pacifiers are supposed to keep the paci in the babies mouth (with the weight of the stuffed animal). They work okay but I think they are cute. Evan will just love it when he's a little older and likes grasping objects.

We're taking Eli to a Cubs vs Reds game this weekend, so he'll get to wear this in Reds territory! :)
One of many family pics over the years, I'm sure!


Go IU!

Cory loves this picture of Eli with the lighting in it. He's the photographer this time.

I thought of a neat way to help Eli learn his colors- bath color tabs! He loves picking out the color each night and they are working! He is doing great with his colors.

No comments: