Monday, April 26, 2010

Evan and Eli at their best


Most pictures of Eli these days are of him saying, "cheese" and his mouth in the "ch" position with lips sticking out. I had to be real silly to get these pictures, but they are a great capture of the real Eli!

Our sweet boys!


I kicked myself for not doing this with Eli and I forgot month 1 for Evan, but I'm hoping to remember to do it the next 10 months.


Our little Ev is starting to develop more of a personality and is happier these days, especially during the day time. Night is another story...


My dad (Pepaw) knew how much Eli loved to dance and made him a CD of dance music. This is a video of Eli dancing! I think he liked it. (At least one person is happy in the video)

1 comment:

The McClains said...

I love love love that video! That is so cute!!! Eli has got the moves. :)