Not an outing, but isn't this a cute pic?:
Cincinnati Zoo:
I brought both boys to the zoo by myself this week!! Yet another brave thing for me to do, but it was fun! I ran into my friend Lauren there and here we are on the train (Lauren took this pic). Cory and I got annual passes, so we'll be doing a lot of zoo trips this year.
I love hats on Eli, but I have to really pull teeth to get him to wear them. I'm hoping this summer I can work on that so he likes wearing them. He looks like a mini-Cory here!
Visit to the Park with Jon and Sara:
Eli and his favorite girl, Sara. Jon came along too. Kidding! Jon and Sara came down for the Cubs game and stayed with us for a day. Eli is still talking about it. He loves his Uncle Jon and Pretty Sara (that's what Eli calls her).
Cory taught him well. Eli is picking weeds. ha!
Jon and Sara with Eli. What a happy family picture!
Cubs vs Reds Baseball Game:
This cracks me up! Evan was with us- you can see his hat poking up. Eli was devouring his first stadium hotdog.
Cory and I braved an outing to the Cubs vs Reds game on a Saturday afternoon. Not only were we taking both boys (brave in itself), but it was during Eli's normal nap time. Overall we had a good time and it went well. We only had to leave a couple innings early! :) We went with my good friend Emily, her husband, and her boys Owen and Finn.
No comments:
Post a Comment