As you can see below from the many posts, I'm playing catch up. I uploaded a ton of pictures and posted so much on the things that have happened lately. We have been busy!!
I know that I have been maintaining this blog for 6 yr now and I do have family and friends that follow it, some that aren't on Facebook either. It is for that reason that I have continued keeping this going. However, I feel like I am in survivor mode right now and I can barely find the time to do things like this. So, I apologize for that and although I don't necessarily want to give this blog up, I do know that I realistically won't be able to keep up with it like I have done in the past when I had more time. I will do my best though!
No comments:
Post a Comment