Having our snack
Eli concentrating hard making Mommy a bracelet
Last Friday was Mom's Day at Eli's preschool...the entire 3 hours of school! And what an amazing day it was for us both! Eli is definitely all about Daddy lately and I am second fiddle for sure. I have been feeling sorry for myself and needed some one-on-one time with him like this and needed to feel appreciated. Eli was excited for Mom's Day and that in itself made me so happy. We played and danced in the gym, sang songs together, had snack time, painted and colored pictures, Eli painted my nails and gave me a massage, he gave me a plant and we decorated the pot, he made me a bracelet, etc. And his teacher read us a sweet Mother's Day book that put me in tears (she was killing me!) After school Eli and I went out to lunch together and talked and talked. I will forever remember that special day with my big boy Eli!
No comments:
Post a Comment