Happy
Sad
Happy
Sad
I feel like with each addition to our family, I become less worried about things like milestones. They are fun, but really in the big scheme of things for most kids they are insignificant and just something to worry about. Who cares if a baby walks at 9 months or 15 months? Eli and Evan hit milestones at about the exact same time- it was freaky! Crawling, pulling up, teeth, walking..everything! Bryn has been behind their marks by several months. I didn't really care until Bryn's 9 month check up when the doc asked if she is pulling up yet. She is not. The pediatrician did a little, "hmmmm" and then told me to let her know if she isn't by 10 months. Don't get me wrong, I really like the new pediatrician, but I definitely went home a little concerned. She will be 10 mo in about a week. Bryn not only hasn't even tried to pull up (no interest at all), but she cries and cries when you try to stand her up. We don't know if she is scared to fall, if something is going on, etc. So, I hope that I can continue to smile at the above pics and look back at this as something comical.
No comments:
Post a Comment