We're really happy with Trader's Point preschool! The school must tell because I was asked to be room parent, which I happily accepted. I must have 'crazy mom' written all over my face. His teacher is even trying to talk me into considering teaching preschool in the future. Wouldn't that be a drastic change from high school biology?!
To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Eli at his new preschool!
We're really happy with Trader's Point preschool! The school must tell because I was asked to be room parent, which I happily accepted. I must have 'crazy mom' written all over my face. His teacher is even trying to talk me into considering teaching preschool in the future. Wouldn't that be a drastic change from high school biology?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment