My parents visited for a few days and then took the boys back to Evansville with them for 3 days! They all had so much fun and both parties are trying to plan the next visit already. While the boys were gone, I took it upon myself to surprise them by painting and decorating their playroom. The playroom is upstairs, so Cory didn't have a reason to go up there when the boys were gone and I decided to surprise him too! Cory worked evenings all 3 nights the boys were gone, so I put Bryn to bed and was hard at work until at least midnight every night. So much for taking advantage of that break from kids and getting some rest! It turned out I had to tell Cory about it on night 2 because he came home early from work and I was pretty much busted! It was fine though- I needed some day time to work the following day anyways. I had fun doing it and the boys returned home giggling and very happy. The chalkboard wall is a huge hit!
I didn't hardly take any pics when my parents were in town. Here are just a couple pics of Pepaw with the kids..
And the playroom. Before:
After!
(I added alphabet cards later)
No comments:
Post a Comment