To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Bryn 9 months
Bryn is 9 mo old today! And I have said before that I just love this baby age when they can start intellectually "getting it" and showing you that they understand. Bryn will copy sounds and motions, she waves, she anticipates things and reacts appropriately, she laughs all the time and is still very vocal. She is a mover now too and already has bumps and bruises to show for it. She had her doc appt today and weighs 18 lb 10 oz (58%) and is 28.5 in (82%). She's doing great!
FYI, Getting this pic is soo difficult now! I had to call in the troops to help me take her pic and this was the best I could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment