We recently found out during our 20 week ultrasound that we are expecting a baby GIRL! Cory and I are still a little in shock- we really thought we were going to be a family of all boys. We both really wanted a little girl, so we feel very blessed. We are on cloud 9! I already went shopping for some baby girl clothes and it was too much fun. It feels like we are starting over in the sense that we don't have anything for a girl in this house! It'll be fun for the whole family to prepare for her arrival. Eli always said he wanted a little sister, so he smiled ear-to-ear when we told him the news. Of course, he wanted to know when she was coming out. Evan kissed my belly and said, "ahhhh!" My sweet boys will be the best big brothers ever.
2 comments:
Jessica, I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations!! Krista
Hooray!!! So excited about the girl news! She is going to be a lucky little sister to have such sweet big brothers. :-)
Post a Comment