A very important purchase!
Eli had it in his mind that he just had to have goggles for our vacation coming up. Blue goggles to be exact. I took him to Target and they didn't have kids goggles, but I found blue Speedo goggles! Eli was so excited. They were for kids ages 3-8 and when I try to tighten them so that they fit properly, Eli gets mad. So, not only do they not fit but he doesn't really want to wear them in the water. He wore them around the house though and even watched a half hour of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with them on! He cracks us up!
ZZZZ.............
Eli has been falling asleep reading his books, which is so cute to witness. He'll say good night and I'll think that he's asleep, but will later hear him talking. Most often he reads his books to his stuffed animals. We have read some books so many times that he can almost recite them word for word.
No comments:
Post a Comment