Saturday, March 13, 2010

More photos of our babies!

We love this picture of Eli and Evan. Eli is such a good big brother and is so proud of Evan.

Look at that face! This was one of the first times (other than below) that we let Eli hold Evan. He was really sick, so he had to wait about 10 days before we even let him touch Evan. That was tough on everyone! Now Evan gets showered with kisses, hugs, and constant attention from Eli.



I just couldn't help myself when I saw these PJ's at the store for Evan. Eli already owned his, so I had to get them.



Headin' to the gun show!


I tried to take some studio quality pics at home to use for our announcement. Some turned out okay and others...well, I blame the lighting or 'cheap' camera. ha! I remember doing this same thing when Eli was young and Paula, Cory and I laughed our butts off at the experience and quality of some of the photos.

Up close self-photo of Evan and mommy and daddy!

People are starting to say that Evan looks like a mini-Jessie! Who knows at this point though...they change so much :)

No comments: