We dressed Eli up as a "heart" devil for Halloween this year. He was the cutest and sweetest little devil! No one was fooled. :)
We actually brought Eli trick or treating- mainly just for him to experience it (we're not going to hide it that we'll probably eat most of his candy)! He had such a blast and was even saying "trit treat" and thank you.
Checking out his goods.

Wow, was he excited about his candy. He was so proud of his Elmo bucket- he held tight onto that bad boy until we made him go to bed!
Memaw and Eli. My parents loved being in town to experience the holiday with Eli and witness the chaos of Halloween in a subdivision. They're lucky to get 1 trick-or-treater every 5 years where they live.

I just thought this picture was cute and wanted to include it. We think football may end up being Eli's sport. He loves it to the point of saying "football" and pointing to the TV. Sometimes I think he'd rather watch that than Sesame Street or Barney. Oh boy.
Jumping in the leaves is a necessity in the fall for a kid.
I love this picture of Eli tackling his daddy!
A fun fall day helping daddy rake leaves!
And eating a few...
Weeeee!
Ahhh!! My snuggle bunny. I could cuddle this guy all day long.
This cracks me up. Cory and I started going to church in August (after a 4 year lapse!) and they needed help on Thursday mornings in their childcare. So, I work there for a few hours in the 2-year old room. It is chaos!! There are about 15 kids and 2 paid adults (myself and another woman) and 3 volunteers. This is a picture of one of the tables of kids getting ready for their snack. Eli is the third on the left. He has a blast but is definitely over stimulated and ready to go home after 3 hours of nonstop playing. I need a nap after this too!
No comments:
Post a Comment