Aletha (kids call her Ms. Allie) works at the daycare at the gym where I work out. She has been watching Eli since I started taking him there about a year ago. She is crazy about Eli and we just love her too. We have had the chance to get to know her pretty well considering she sees Eli several hours a week. Aletha has watched Eli a couple times outside the gym setting. On this particular day, I was out of town getting my spinning certification and Cory had to work in the evening. So, she agreed to watch him for a couple hours until I got home. The same person that owns the gym where she works also owns a pumpkin patch. Aletha brought Eli and they did a hayride, petting 'zoo', and pumpkin patch. He had so much fun! She took all of these pictures!
To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Pumpkin Patch with Ms. Allie
Aletha (kids call her Ms. Allie) works at the daycare at the gym where I work out. She has been watching Eli since I started taking him there about a year ago. She is crazy about Eli and we just love her too. We have had the chance to get to know her pretty well considering she sees Eli several hours a week. Aletha has watched Eli a couple times outside the gym setting. On this particular day, I was out of town getting my spinning certification and Cory had to work in the evening. So, she agreed to watch him for a couple hours until I got home. The same person that owns the gym where she works also owns a pumpkin patch. Aletha brought Eli and they did a hayride, petting 'zoo', and pumpkin patch. He had so much fun! She took all of these pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment