Lila is 4 months old! I realized after I took the picture that you really can't read that darn sign that well. :( It looked fine when I wrote it, so it must be the lighting or something. Now I know for next month...
Lila Bug is doing so much better lately...thank God! I still would not consider her to be an 'easy' baby by no means, but she definitely is happier. And getting more and more fun every day. She smiles a lot and responds to us, laughs, sucks on her hands and fingers a lot, squeals and coos and already adores her siblings (esp the boys, in particular Evan!). We just need to get her to roll over! She hasn't done that yet, but that is probably my fault by not forcing her to do more tummy time (she still hates it). At 4 mo, Lila weighs 14 lb, 2 oz (49%) and is 24 1/4 in. (41%)
No comments:
Post a Comment