I'm really behind on posting! I threw a bridal shower at my house for my future sister-in-law Sara on Feb 1. Besides the nasty weather and several people deciding not to brave the drive, it was a wonderful day! Sara had a lot of support and love and she walked away with a lot of nice gifts. I really enjoyed hosting this for her and am honored to be standing next to her for the big day on March 1!
The bridal party ladies...without me (I was taking the picture!)
Game time
Sara and her big sis Erin
Mingling and eating :)
I'm so mad at myself for not taking more pictures of the "details" that I spent so much time and energy doing. I have had so many people ask to see pictures lately! A friend wanted to see my cupcake stand and I had sent this picture to her before I had the party set up. At least you can see a little detail...labeled food. lol.
The favors. "Something Blue" spatula accompanied with one of Sara's dessert recipes
No comments:
Post a Comment