To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Fall Fun
I have been so busy lately trying to get my ducks in a row before this baby arrives. When I get the chance, I try to get out and run some errands, including doing some Christmas shopping, baby prep, etc. I'm starting to feel a little more prepared and at ease although I still have a little ways to go before I feel "ready". Getting there though!
Today while I was out of the house Cory had the 3 kids out playing in the leaves. He caught some cute pics! ps. I had to laugh at Bryn b/c I was organizing all of our old winter gear and had a pile that needed to be donated or put away. In it included that red and green Christmas hat she is wearing in this picture. That hat was Evan's and is for an infant! ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment