Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wild and Crazy few days......

But I wish it happened more often!! 
 
 
 












(this last picture just makes me laugh)
 
What a crew!!  We were so happy to have my sister, her husband and their 4 kids AND my parents come and stay with us for 3 days.  My sister et al had been in Evansville for several days before coming to visit, so our house was the last stretch of their vacation.  As one could imagine with 7 kids running around and 6 adults, things got a little loud and exhausting during their visit. ha!  The weather wasn't cooperating, so swimming and outdoor fun was minimal although we did get a little outdoor time in. The kid's were happy to swim when the high was 72 and they were thrilled to have their hand at fishing (so was Pepaw!).  The last day we checked out the museum and to our unpleasant surprise it seemed like the entire city of Indy was there that day as well!  Overall, I loved all of the craziness, I enjoyed seeing all of the kids playing and loving on each other, I loved taking my nieces on a quick shopping trip and I loved having that brief feeling of happiness having my sister standing in my kitchen chatting with me. I wish so much that their visit was a normal part of my life, but I'll just have to cherish the moments we do have together.

No comments: