To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Her own timeline..
I admitted recently that I am not a patient person. I'm doing my best to be patient with our sweet Bryn when it comes to walking. As some of you Facebookers know, I was so very thrilled that Bryn took her first steps last week! She took 5 steps toward me sitting on the couch and it was so exciting. Prior to that night, she had been standing up on her own from a floor position and has been practicing her balance. So that evening I thought we were finally going to be on our way to having a walker! Not so much. She has taken 2-3 steps here and there on a daily basis, but we have to beg and plead and encourage her. Despite knowing that she can do it now, Bryn definitely is not making much effort to give up the crawling. I'll be honest, at 14 months I'm starting to get tired of lugging her around and not being able to put her down at times. Any day now, Brynie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment