To all of our followers: thank you for continuing to view our blog! We hope our kids make you smile as much as they do us.
Monday, July 2, 2012
A great weekend!
Mom and Dad came and visited us last weekend and stayed a couple days. It was such a great visit! I got to go out and run some errands without kids (rare), Cory and Dad floated around in the pool for hours (they both loved and needed that), Mom and I got to hang out some together and Cory and I had a date night which was long-overdo! Both boys kept saying, "I love you, Memaw and Pepaw!" about a dozen times unprompted, which was so awesome to hear. Bryn had her 6 month shots and was not feeling well the first night, but by day 2 she was back to her usual happy self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment