Thursday, June 7, 2012

What a Day!!

I don't get to see my sister very often and it is hard on me. I hate that we live so far away from each other. I feel like I don't know my nieces and nephews well enough and I would love to spend some QT with them..and my sister and Michael!  I know she feels the same about my family too.  We do the best we can and try to see each other at least once a year.

My sister and her family made the drive from Tucson to Evansville recently! Whew, what a drive.  They spent about a week there before heading down to FL.  The whole family went-  Mandi and her crew, my parents, brother and even my aunt, uncle and cousins.  It was very unfortunate that the timing didn't work out for us to join them. Thankfully, my sister kicks butt and before heading down to FL they drove up to visit us and see the new house.  It was sooo good to have them here.  My kids were in heaven playing with their cousins and were really sad to see them leave. Me too. :(

Below are some pics of their visit with us:











No comments: