Sunday, February 6, 2011

Girl's Night Out


I have realized that in order to keep my sanity and patience as a stay-at-home mom, I need to get out every now and then and be someone other than a mom. My night's out with Cory help me be a better wife (and mom) and keep us close. And my night's out with my friends are very special to me too. Without my friends, I think I would be miserable staying home! We get together with and without our kids and it is such a nice thing to be able to talk with adults, share mom and wife stories and to just let go every now and then and have fun. Alix and Emily are great friends and we went out Saturday night for what was a well-needed girl's night. We sampled a lot of wine, laughed our butt's off, and had a blast!

No comments: