Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter is Here and We're Getting Ready for Santa

Decorating for Christmas:
The tree is up and the house is decorated!

Both boys enjoyed helping us put up the tree and decorate the house. After Evan went to bed, Eli helped put ornaments on the tree. I bought Eli a Toy Story stocking thinking that he would like it better than the singing Elmo one we had for him last year. Wow, was I wrong! He was all about the Elmo one and pushed the button about a million times to make him sing. Evan doesn't mind having the Toy Story stocking- this year anyways.


First Snow Fall!



Getting Eli dressed to go out in the snow took about 10 minutes. After playing in the snow for an hour, he came in and we peeled off his clothes. I was proud to say that his little body was toasty- all except his little cheeks. Maybe I need to buy a face mask for him. haha!



Ooops..wipe out!



December 4 marks our first snow fall of the year. Eli couldn't wait to go outside and play, so Daddy took him out and they had a blast. They even went over to our neighbor's house and played with Caleb (2nd grade) and used their sled. Evie and I were watching from the window.

No comments: