Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Check out those CHEEKS!!


Evan has the biggest, cutest puffer cheeks ever! Cory says they defy gravity. :) We get comments all the time from people about them, so I figured I would salute those cuties on the blog!



Hehe..while we are on the subject of cheeks....



Check out this view of his cheeks. ha! Our 4th of July was spent with my parents, but we didn't have a very successful outing with the boys. The first boom sent Eli into hysterical crying. Evan liked the fireworks and just stared up at the colors, but he was pretty tired. Cory ended up taking the boys home and I watched the fireworks with my parents. Both boys enjoyed glow sticks that Grandma and Grandpa bought them the previous weekend. We were so thankful that we tried out the Independence fireworks first on Saturday (5 min from home) rather than try the Cincinnati ones with the boys on Sunday. Cory and I had a date on Sunday and went to see the fireworks on the river.





No comments: