
While in AZ, Eli started standing up on his own and even took some steps!


We finally got a couple pictures of all 5 "Leatherland" grandchildren!


At the park.


We brought Eli and the girls to the zoo. The weather was perfect for it!

My nieces and nephews: Brayden, Melayna, Arden, and Micayla.

Cayla and Peanie love posing for pics.

Arden is about exactly a year older than Eli. They had fun playing together!

Arden and Eli not only 'sorta' look alike, but they both suck two fingers on their right hand. Too cute!


I surprisingly got a few pics of my sister! She seems to hide for most pictures. Above, Mandi and Eli and here with Brayden.

The kids playing together.
Eli and I went out to Arizona to visit my sister and her family for 6 days. It was a perfect time to visit- the weather was in the 80's and was pleasant! We had a great time and Eli and I both enjoyed playing with my nieces and nephews. We played indoors, outside, went to the park, the zoo, shopping, out to dinner, etc. It was a lot of fun. I wish we lived closer. sniff, sniff.
No comments:
Post a Comment