Eli is up to a lot these days, so I thought I would share.
- The biggie is that he has said his first word...."Mama"!!! Cory and I witnessed it for the first time. We were excited, but thought that he may have just been putting new sounds together and initially didn't really consider it his first word. Well, the very next day he said it nonstop and has keep doing so since then. He even associates it with me! I'll walk in the room and he'll say "mama" in the sweetest voice you have ever heard. It melts my heart!
- Along those lines, Eli is babbling nonstop. That is fun to hear and WATCH too. His little tongue just moves all over his mouth, it curls, sticks out, etc. So funny!
- We have a dancer! Eli will bob his head and bounce to music or us singing. It is a riot! I hope to try to get that on video.
- Eli has been pulling up on furniture for about a month now and he is slowly starting to cruise holding onto furniture. He'll be walking before we know it.
In terms of Cory and I, we're keeping busy. Cory has his boards this month, so wish him luck!
NOTE: I deleted some of the videos I posted earlier to clear up some space.
No comments:
Post a Comment